A HISTÓRIA DA CONTRUTORA DO TÂMEGA

Rebranding

Março 14, 2016

Rebranding

New Corporate Image

Share Capital Increase

Fevereiro 10, 2010

Tâmega, SGPS para 53 504 369€

Shareholding

Fevereiro 10, 2007

FINERTEC as new Shareholder

Tâmega Group

Fevereiro 10, 2004

Tâmega Group starts its operations and controlling interests in the company held by Construtora do Tâmega, S.G.P.S., S.A.

Share Capital Increase

Fevereiro 10, 2001

Share capital increase from EUR 20,000,000 to EUR 47,250,000.

Centralization

Fevereiro 10, 1999

Centralization

Centralization in Bucelas, while keeping its offices in Amarante. Premises where services have been centralized since 1999. Located in Cabeço da Rosa – Bucelas. The architectural ensemble consists of 10 different buildings.

Madeira

Fevereiro 10, 1990

Madeira

Start of the construction phase in the Archipelago of Madeira

Rebranding

Fevereiro 10, 1987

Rebranding

Rebranding of the company. New corporate image

Crestuma Dam

Fevereiro 10, 1978

Crestuma Dam

Contract for the construction of Crestuma Dam

Projecol

Fevereiro 10, 1976

Projecol

Start of operations

Expansion – Initially in Angola

Fevereiro 10, 1950

Expansion – Initially in Angola

Followed by: Mozambique Cape Verde Spain Jordan Saudi Arabia Senegal Mauritania  

Amarante

Março 14, 1946

Amarante

Construtora do Tâmega starts its operations on 10 January 1946, with offices in Amarante, district of Oporto.

First Project

Fevereiro 10, 1946

First Project

First construction project commissioned to Construtora do Tâmega –4th Section on the E.N. 8, between Valado and Alcobaça, 1946 / 1947

First Equipment

Fevereiro 10, 1946

First Equipment

One of the first equipment acquired by the company.

Offices

Fevereiro 10, 1946

Offices

Head-office

© Copyright 2016 Construtora do Tâmega, S.A. All rights are reserved